*instinctools is looking for a Business Analyst to join our team of professionals.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who can demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Highly competent in requirements management;
- Open to challenges and feels comfortable when working in the changeable context;
- Familiar with different requirements prioritization techniques and is able to pick the right one for the situation;
- Familiar with tools for designing user interfaces;
- Can document requirements using various approaches: textual description, modelling, charts among others.
What we expect from our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of work experience as a Business Analyst in IT with the foreign customers;
- Presentation and facilitation skills;
- Experience with various requirements documentation, prototyping and modelling techniques;
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies and experience with Agile methodologies;
- Experience with scope and change management;
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle;
- Business oriented mindset with high proficiency in defining business needs and solving problems;
- Ability to travel abroad;
- English level: Upper-Intermediate or higher.
We would be happy if our candidate additionally has:
- Experience with onsite work;
- Technical background;
- Knowledge of different business domains.
What candidates can expect from us:
- Projects in various business domains and platforms for clients from USA and Europe;
- Flexible working time;
- Diverse benefits package (insurance, compensation of sports activities, compensation of education; English classes in the office, Monday breakfasts and Wednesday fruits);
- Fun parties with colleagues in the office;
- Two corporate parties every year and team building activities;
- Stability: we have been on the market for 18 years and we are an HTP Belarus resident;
- Relocation bonus and help with relocation for candidates from other regions and cities.
About our projects:
Our potential projects are connected with the following domains:
Average project duration and project team size:
- from 1 months to 5 years with 1.5-2 years in average;
- from 2 to 25 people with 5-7 people in average.
About our company:
Currently our company is going through the stage of active growth and changes which means we are building a brand new corporate culture – the culture of growth and self-development.
Our main focus now is on personal and working environment upgrading. We strongly believe that professionalism of employees is one of the company’s main assets so we arrange internal training and coaching sessions as well as knowledge sharing meetups on a regular basis. Additionally, in summer time we run a number of open-air external meetups where our colleagues share their experience with professionals outside the company.
You have an amazing opportunity to join our team and take part in realization of inspiring company’s goals.