*instinctools has a great and worthy opportunity for a skilled Business Analyst who wants to make value for both clients and company business.
Our company evolution is in charge of winning more clients in the DACH region. This demands the revision of our approaches in customer business relations and testing or inventing some new ones, emphasizing our competitive advantages. Our goal now is to form a team of ambitious professionals with innovative and experienced visions to realize company strategy and complete the most challenging goals.
This position may be interesting for those who are constantly broadening self horizons and feel comfortable working at the front end of customer contact. We are looking for highly-professional BAs that will help us to grow, extend and sharpen BA expertise in the company as well.
Requirements and skillset:
1. Minimum of 5+ years of experience in business analysis or related field
- in-depth knowledge of any technical or business domain (banking&finance, other: instinctools.com / industries) is your advantage;
- corporate-level projects history is your advantage.
- cultural knowledge of the DACH region is your advantage
2. Experienced in pre-sale and discovery phases (corporate-level clients experience is your advantage);
3. Spoken languages:
- Upper-intermediate English is mandatory;
- Upper-intermediate Deutsche is your advantage;
- Fluent Russian is nice to have.
4. Strong system, analytical, conceptual thinking skills;
5. Excellent communicator: negotiation and persuasion/influencing skills;
6. Knowledge and application practice of Business Analysis techniques arsenal and technical toolset;
7. Ability to explain and present things of various complexity to a various audience;
8. Self-organization, planning, task balancing, prioritization;
9. Effective leadership and proven positive mentoring history;
10. Self and team motivation;
11. Stress resistance and mitigation;
12. Readiness to take on challenges with a wise approach;
13. Complete requirements lifecycle maintenance skills;
14. Perfect SDLCs knowledge and application practice;
15. Proven professional education is your advantage (IIBA, IREB, other international and globally accepted institutions);
16. Organization of on-site team presence and requirements workshops;
17. Ability to stay effective while being remote and autonomous;
18. Project management experience is your advantage;
19. Unit/department/group management experience is your advantage;
20. Candidates interviewing experience;
21. Ability to adhere to and follow professional ethics and corporate culture;
22. Commitment to improve the cross-department interaction (Sale, PM, Dev, QA, UI/UX, other);
23. You are keen on Business Analysis.
- Support the presale team with relevant BA activities;
- Setup initial customer rapport and promote our company and team in a professional manner;
- Proper stakeholders identification and communication setup;
- Business needs and business requirements elicitation/validation;
- Raw business needs mapping to services of the company;
- Raw scope elicitation/discovery;
- Raw scope estimation activities with the customer and the presale team;
- Initiate projects and assistance in transferring them to the project team;
- Improve company-wide BA methodologies relevant to early presale;
- Responsible for your scope of work on production projects;
- Effective (reasonable effort in reasonable time with best results possible);
- No stress;
- Perfect documentation of requirements and SDLC maintenance;
- Making sure it is required, updated, and understandable by the target audience;
- Input into the happiness of customers and team-mates because you are a professional;
- Additional and beyond standard expectations analysis for process optimization in-company and in-projects;
- Knowledge sharing provision among colleagues and team-mates by default.
What candidates can expect from us:
- A team of professionals, where you can discuss both new technologies and hobbies or interests;
- Flexible working time;
- Diverse benefits package;
- Internal educational projects, meetups and conferences;
- Stability: we have been on the market for 20 years and we are an HTP Belarus resident.
About our company:
*instinctools is a European IT digital consulting & delivery company that is at the stage of active growth and step changes. Today we are more than 300 professionals. Together we craft the team that is the center of unique IT culture. Our core value is the focus on personal employee environments, so anyone is comfortable and motivated to reveal its full potential for common success.
Interested? Please do not hesitate to contact us!