*instinctools is looking for a Business Analyst to work on an internal company project.
- development of regulatory documents which regulate the execution of processes (or its elements)
- preparation for the creation and implementation of information/automated control systems, etc.
- monitoring the implementation of processes
- evaluation and analysis of the effectiveness of processes
- process optimization
What we expect from our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of work experience as a Business Analyst in IT
- Excellent skills in business process modeling
- English level: strong upper-Intermediate or higher
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience with various requirements documentation, prototyping
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies and experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with scope and change management
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Business-oriented mindset with high proficiency in defining business needs and solving problems
Nice to have:
- Experience with onsite and remote work
- Technical background
- Knowledge of different business domains
- German language
About our company:
Currently our company is going through the stage of active growth and changes which means we are building a brand new corporate culture – the culture of growth and self-development.
Our main focus now is on personal and working environment upgrading. We strongly believe that professionalism of employees is one of the company’s main assets so we arrange internal training and coaching sessions as well as knowledge sharing meetups on a regular basis.
You have an amazing opportunity to join our team and take part in the realization of inspiring company’s goals.