*instinctools is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who is eager to undertake various solid tasks and see problems before they happen.
We provide smooth projects onboarding: knowledge transfer sessions and support from colleagues.
Technology DevOPs stack:
- IaC: terraform, Ansible;
- Cloud: Azure;
- Containerizations: k8s, Docker;
- Monitoring/logging: ELK, Splunk, Zabbix;
- OS: Linux;
- CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub Actions.
Our expectations of the candidate
A highly driven, solutions-oriented technical professional, who wants to be able to:
- deal with the current Terraform code and add new logic to automation;
- deal with the existing ansible code and add new logic;
- maintain and troubleshoot the K8s infrastructure;
- work with CI/CD tools (Gitlab, Jenkins, CircleCI, GitHub depending on the project);
- problem-solving of AWS infrastructure;
- monitoring and logging (ELK Stack, Zabbix, Splunk depending on the project);
- has basic experience in database administration;
- has outstanding communication skills in English (upper-intermediate or higher);
- promote the development and growth of the DevOps team.
- Work in various projects for clients from USA and Europe
- Professional and career development opportunities (regular performance review)
- English classes with native speakers
- Flexible working time
- Diverse benefits package and soulful office parties
- A relaxed atmosphere without formalism and bureaucracy
- Stability. We have been on the market for 20 years and we are a HTP Belarus resident
About our company:
Currently our company is going through the stage of active growth and changes which means we are building a brand new corporate culture – the culture of growth and self-development.
Our main focus now is on personal and working environment upgrading. We strongly believe that professionalism of employees is one of the company’s main assets so we arrange internal training and coaching sessions as well as knowledge sharing meetups on a regular basis. Additionally, in summer time we run a number of open-air external meetups where our colleagues share their experience with professionals outside the company.
You have an amazing opportunity to join our team and take part in realization of inspiring company’s goals.