*instinctools is looking for Senior Project Manager to work as a part of our professional team.
Our Clients are world-famous companies of different industries. We have a wide range of projects in portfolio e.g. web services, mobile applications, blockchain and large enterprise systems built on various platforms and technologies. Project Managers, System Architects, Business Analysts, Developers, QA engineers, UX/UI designers, DevOps and other experts work together to provide the best service for your Customers.
It’s worth joining us if you want:
- Work together with highly-skilled engineers;
- Take an active part in the Company growth and development;
- Build great products for and with our Customers;
- Solve non-trivial problems and meet interesting challenges;
- Establish and support a high level of trust in relations with a Client.
Our expectations of the ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of successful experience in Project Management;
- English level: Advanced or higher;
- Strong system-, analytical-, conceptual thinking skills;
- Excellent communicator: negotiation and persuasion/influencing skills;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with different facilitation techniques;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with a wide range of Project Management tools and techniques;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with a wide range of project/product development approaches and methods, software development methodologies;
- Ability to explain and present things of various complexity to different types of audiences;
- Self-organization, planning, task balancing, prioritization skills;
- Effective leadership and proven positive mentoring history;
- Stress resistance and mitigation skills;
- Perfect SDLCs knowledge and proven hands-on experience with different SDLCs;
- Experience organizing on-site team events and requirement workshops;
- Ability to stay effective while being remote and autonomous;
- Ability to adhere to and follow professional ethics and corporate culture;
- Striving to improve cross-department interaction (Sale, BA, Dev, QA, UI/UX, other);
- Open-minded and willing to propose, apply and adapt various methodologies and approaches based on the customer business needs.
Will be a plus:
- German language level: intermediate or higher;
- Software Development experience and technical background is your advantage;
- Business Analysis/QA experience is your advantage;
- Proven professional education/certificates is your advantage;
- Knowledge of different business domains.
- Work in various projects for clients from USA and Europe;
- Payment tied to the project budget and results;
- A relaxed atmosphere without formalism and bureaucracy;
- Flexible working time;
- Diverse benefits package and soulful office parties;
- Stability. We have been on the market for 20 years and we are HTP Belarus resident.
About the company:
Currently our company is at the stage of active growth and step changes. We aim to create a brand new corporative culture, growth culture and developments. We focus on personal and working environment upgrading, the culture of self-fulfillment. Professional trainings, coaching, sharing experiences between teams – all that are our plans.
You have an amazing opportunity to join our team and take part in realization of inspiring company’s goals!