*instinctools has a great and worthy opportunity for a skilled Project/Delivery Manager who wants to make value for both clients and company business.
Our company evolution is in charge of winning more clients in the DACH region. This demands the revision of our approaches in customer business relations and testing or inventing some new ones, emphasizing our competitive advantages. Our goal now is to form a team of ambitious professionals with innovative and experienced visions to realize company strategy and complete the most challenging goals.
This position may be interesting for those who are constantly broadening self horizons and feel comfortable working at the front end of customer contact. We are looking for highly-professional PMs that will help us to grow, extend and sharpen PM expertise in the company as well.
Requirements and skillset:
1. Minimum of 7+ years of experience in Project/Delivery management. Delivery Supervising role experience is your advantage;
- corporate-level projects history is your advantage;
- cultural knowledge of the DACH region is your advantage.
2. Experienced in pre-sale and discovery phases (corporate-level clients experience is your advantage);
3. Spoken languages:
- Upper-intermediate English is mandatory;
- Upper-intermediate German is your advantage;
- Fluent Russian is nice to have.
4. Experienced in working with RFPs and making proposals;
5. Strong system, analytical, conceptual thinking skills;
6. Excellent communicator: negotiation and persuasion/influencing skills;
7. Knowledge and hands-on experience with facilitation techniques arsenal;
8. Knowledge and hands-on experience with a wide range of Project Management tools and techniques;
9. Knowledge and hands-on experience with a wide range of project/product development approaches and methods, software development methodologies
10. Experience in propositioning the most suitable development approach based on customer business and project validation
11. Self-organization, planning, task balancing, prioritization;
12. Effective leadership and proven positive mentoring history;
14. Stress resistance and mitigation;
15. Readiness to take on challenges with a wise approach;
16. Complete requirements lifecycle maintenance skills;
17. Perfect SDLCs knowledge and application practice;
18. Proven professional education is your advantage;
19. Organization of on-site team presence and requirements workshops;
20. Ability to stay effective while being remote and autonomous;
21. Business Analysis experience is your advantage;
22. Software Development experience and technical background is your advantage;
23. Ability to adhere to and follow professional ethics and corporate culture;
24. Commitment to improve the cross-department interaction (Sale, PM, Dev, QA, UI/UX, other);
25. Open-minded and willing to propose, apply and adapt various methodologies and approaches based on the customer business needs.
- Manage the quality proposals issued by the RFP/RFQ;
- Coordinate the presale team on all proposal development stages;
- Proper stakeholders identification and communication setup;
- Manage reliable and relevant estimates, considering risks and assumptions;
- Propose the most suitable product development approach based on customer’s needs and considering all risks;
- Presentation of propositions to a customer;
- Business needs and business requirements elicitation/validation;
- Initiate projects and assistance in transferring them to the project team;
- Improve company-wide PM methodologies relevant to early presale;
- Input into the happiness of customers and team-mates because you are a professional;
- Additional and beyond standard expectations analysis for process optimization in-company and in-projects;
- Knowledge sharing provision among colleagues and team-mates by default.
What candidates can expect from us:
- A team of professionals, where you can discuss both new technologies and hobbies or interests;
- Flexible working time;
- Diverse benefits package;
- Internal educational projects, meetups and conferences;
- Stability: we have been on the market for 20 years and we are an HTP Belarus resident.
About our company:
*instinctools is a European IT digital consulting & delivery company that is at the stage of active growth and step changes. Today we are more than 300 professionals. Together we craft the team that is the center of unique IT culture. Our core value is the focus on personal employee environments, so anyone is comfortable and motivated to reveal its full potential for common success.
Interested? Please do not hesitate to contact us!