*instinctools is looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer who is eager to undertake various solid tasks and see problems before they happen. We provide smooth projects onboarding: knowledge transfer sessions and support from colleagues.
It’s worth joining us if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Cloud architecture experience utilizing Azure, AWS or GCP (at least one Cloud Provider)
- Demonstrated Devops or Software Development experience over 7+ years with a broad range of development tools and technologies
- Ability to think strategically and relate architectural decisions/recommendations to business needs and client culture.
- Ability and desire to lead multiple technical project teams
- Ability to compromise and build consensus on architectural issues
- In-depth experience with some or all of these cloud concepts: Infrastructure as a Service, Serverless Architecture, Container Architecture, Platform as a Service, Storage, Infrastructure as Code, Identity and Access Management.
- Experience in cloud migrations
- Strong written, verbal and mock-up skills
- Cloud Architecture Certifications recommended but not required.
You don’t have to be an expert in all of these technologies.
We are offering remote work.
About our company:
*instinctools is a European IT digital consulting & delivery company that is at the stage of active growth and step changes. Today we are more than 300 professionals. Together we craft the team that is the center of unique IT culture. Our core value is the focus on personal employee environments, so anyone is comfortable and motivated to reveal its full potential for common success.
You have an amazing opportunity to join our team and take part in the realization of inspiring company’s goals.