*instinctools is looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer who is eager to undertake various solid tasks and see problems before they happen. We provide smooth projects onboarding: knowledge transfer sessions and support from colleagues.
It’s worth joining us if you have:
- Hands-on experience with Public Cloud — AWS, Azure, GCP, VMWare (at least one)
- Hands-on expertise in migrating and transforming enterprise workloads in the cloud
- Experience in building enterprise platforms that enable large-scale management of complex cloud resources
- Proficiency in at least one infrastructure as code toolset and one modern programming language
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure provisioning, services, security, and cost management in public cloud environments
- Knowledge of cloud shared responsibility model and security best practices.
- Knowledge of cloud foundations including:
- Networking: DNS, SG, NACLs, Routes,
- IAM: Roles, Control Policies, Organizational Units, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Cloud Certifications recommended but not required.
- 3+ years of experience
You don’t have to be an expert in all of these technologies.
What will you do?
Mostly tasks related to migration to the cloud
We are offering remote work.
About our company:
*instinctools is a European IT digital consulting & delivery company that is at the stage of active growth and step changes. Today we are more than 300 professionals. Together we craft the team that is the center of unique IT culture. Our core value is the focus on personal employee environments, so anyone is comfortable and motivated to reveal its full potential for common success.
You have an amazing opportunity to join our team and take part in the realization of inspiring company’s goals.