We are looking for an experienced Engineer who understands the value of the data, treats data as a valuable resource and enjoys working with huge amounts of data. You will be involved in the design and development of complex BI applications, creating efficient and performant data pipelines, defining and taking care about data quality.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and engineer data quality
- Engineer scalable and reliable data pipelines
- Ensure business fit of architecture decisions
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using batch and stream processing.
- Auditing DWH/ETL solutions, providing recommendations for their improvements. Building DWH from scratch.
- Take care of data warehousing as a process.
- Work as a part of a cross functional team together with customers to provide business new insights.
What we’re looking for:
- Detail-oriented and passionate about data quality
- 3+ years of prior experience in engineer role
- Good SQL skills. Experience with query optimization
- Advanced knowledge of Python or any other programming language + wish to learn Python
- A deep understanding of data warehousing and ETL/ELT concepts
- Experience with data modeling
- Experience with DBMS in data warehousing context (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL or similar)
- Git DVCS
- Spoken and written English – intermediate level
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cloud DWH solutions (e.g. Azure Synapse, AWS Redshift, Snowflake).
- Experience with DBMS administration tasks (installation, configuration, monitoring, backup, etc.)
- Experience with BI visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, or Qlik).
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with Kafka, Spark, Flink
- Experience with any ETL/DWH/OLAP systems (Fivetran, Vertica, ClickHouse, Kylin etc.)
- A relaxed atmosphere without formalism and bureaucracy
- Flexible working time
- Diverse benefits package and soulful office parties
- Stability. We have been on the market for 21 years and we are HTP Belarus resident
About our company:
Currently our company is going through the stage of active growth and changes which means we are building a brand new corporate culture — the culture of growth and self-development.
Our main focus now is on personal and working environment upgrading. We strongly believe that professionalism of employees is one of the company’s main assets so we arrange internal training and coaching sessions as well as knowledge sharing meetups on a regular basis. Additionally, in summertime we run a number of open-air external meetups where our colleagues share their experience with professionals outside the company.
You have an amazing opportunity to join our team and take part in realization of inspiring company’s goals.