*instinctools is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who is eager to undertake various solid tasks and see problems before they happen.
About the project:
Global management consulting firm that advises the world’s leading businesses, governments and institutions. With more than 95 offices in over 50 countries.
The final solutions for the client are customized sets of components (mainly components implemented within the central client platform)
It’s worth joining us if you want to be responsible for:
- Very strong working knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and Cloud Native services (AWS or Azure)
- Very strong working knowledge of IaC languages like Terraform, Ansible
- Working knowledge of Linux, Bash, DockerWorking knowledge of modern CI and CD toolingWorking knowledge of load balancing, network security, standard network protocols (HTTP/s,DNS, etc.)
- Experience in supporting web front-end and data intensive applications: Nginx, REST APIs, Postgres, ETL workloads, etc
- Exposure to modern monitoring, alerting and logging tools: Splunk, ELK, Elastic, Zabbix, DynaTraceExperience in project coordination and coaching teams in key areas of SRE related competencies
Our expectations of the ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of DevOps / SRE in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Ability to thrive with a high level of self-direction, autonomy and responsibility
- Fluent English and outstanding communication skills
- Working knowledge of modern day DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering practices
- Familiarity with cloud technologies, AWS and/or Azure in particular
- Familiarity of compliance and certifications, e.g. SOC2
- A relaxed atmosphere without formalism and bureaucracy;
- Flexible working time;
- Diverse benefits package and soulful office parties;
- Stability. We have been on the market for 21 years and we are HTP Belarus resident;
About our company:
Currently our company is going through the stage of active growth and changes which means we are building a brand new corporate culture — the culture of growth and self-development.
Our main focus now is on personal and working environment upgrading. We strongly believe that professionalism of employees is one of the company’s main assets so we arrange internal training and coaching sessions as well as knowledge sharing meetups on a regular basis. Additionally, in summertime we run a number of open-air external meetups where our colleagues share their experience with professionals outside the company.
You have an amazing opportunity to join our team and take part in realization of inspiring company’s goals.