*instinctools is looking for an experienced Lead iOS Developer to work as a part of our professional team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Design solutions independently
- Design, develop, test and implement an iOS application as well as continuous production
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features of new versions of the application
- Client Interaction
Our expectations of the ideal candidate:
- Proficiency in Swift and Objective-C
- Knowledge of Apple’s development platforms & frameworks (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa, CoreFoundation)
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, multi-threading, and MVC
- MVP/MVVM architecture-based development experience
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and full-stack solutions
- Experience with collaborative source control, preferably GIT
- Fluency with essential tools (Xcode, Instruments)
- Strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The desired level of English: intermediate+
- Work in various projects for clients from USA and Europe
- Professional and career development opportunities (regular performance review)
- English classes with native speakers
- Flexible working time
- Diverse benefits package and soulful office parties
- A relaxed atmosphere without formalism and bureaucracy
- Stability. We have been on the market for 21 years and we are a HTP Belarus resident
About our company:
*instinctools is a European IT digital consulting & delivery company that is at the stage of active growth and step changes. Today we are more than 300 professionals. Together we craft the team that is the center of unique IT culture. Our core value is the focus on personal employee environments, so anyone is comfortable and motivated to reveal its full potential for common success.
Interested? Please do not hesitate to contact us!