The client creates and manages a customizable educator evaluation solution that automates the teacher and staff evaluation process and puts valuable data at fingertips. It allows to foster collaboration, manage growth and performance easily, and strengthen teacher and staff development.
*instinctools is looking for an experienced Java Engineer.
We are offering remote work.
About the project:
Client is the leading provider of SaaS solutions that help organizations and individuals operate at the highest level and prepare for more challenging workplaces and environments. Providing industry-focused solutions that connect information and technology, its product set includes training management, continuing education (CE), compliance training, workforce scheduling, safety management, and more. Its online and mobile training library features carefully curated world-class content to meet the unique needs of professionals in the industrial, engineering, education, and public safety industries. It has approximately 22 million users and more than 21 thousand clients worldwide.
Technology stack: Java 8, Servlets, JSF, Facelets, Primefaces, Java Beans, JAX-RS, MySQL, Glassfish, Git
Our expectations of the ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of experience as a Java Developer
- Strong knowledge of Java Web
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with understanding of HTML/CSS, Java Script
- Excellent communication skills
- The desired level of English: intermediate+
- Work in various projects for clients from USA and Europe
- Professional and career development opportunities (regular performance review)
- English classes with native speakers
- Flexible working time
- Diverse benefits package and soulful office parties
- A relaxed atmosphere without formalism and bureaucracy
- Stability. We have been on the market for 21 years and we are a HTP Belarus resident
About our company:
*instinctools is a European IT digital consulting & delivery company that is at the stage of active growth and step changes. Today we are more than 300 professionals. Together we craft the team that is the center of unique IT culture. Our core value is the focus on personal employee environments, so anyone is comfortable and motivated to reveal its full potential for common success.
Interested? Please do not hesitate to contact us!