*instinctools is looking for an experienced Node.js Engineer who is eager to undertake various solid tasks and see problems before they happen.
About the project:
A well-funded company that works on encrypting data based on blockchain technologies is rapidly growing, working with S&P500 companies and looking for developers.
The developers will be challenged to support, design and build highly scalable microservices in a modern infrastructure environment as well as oversee software architecture and apply the best development practices.
Need to have:
- Extensive, recent hands-on experience developing software products in Node.js (from 3 years of experience)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, NATS, Messaging Queues (RabbitMQ, SQS, Kafka) would help you to hit the ground running
- Proficient understanding of code versioning in Git
- Solid understanding of design principles and creating clear, secure, and predictable APIs
- Experience architecting and developing large-scale, microservice systems
- Experience with Gitlab CI and Kubernetes
- Experience with Docker, Linux, SQL, ElasticSearch, WebSockets, REST APIs
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience in Go is a strong bonus
- Experience with DevOps and Kubernetes is a strong bonus
- Understanding of networking, TCP/IP stack is a strong bonus
- Understanding blockchain, smart contracts, and decentralized application development is a strong bonus
- Experience using high-load, high-performant systems involving multithreading is a strong bonus
- A relaxed atmosphere without formalism and bureaucracy;
- Flexible working time;
- Diverse benefits package and soulful office parties;
- Stability. We have been on the market for 21 years and we are HTP Belarus resident;
About our company:
Currently our company is going through the stage of active growth and changes which means we are building a brand new corporate culture — the culture of growth and self-development.
Our main focus now is on personal and working environment upgrading. We strongly believe that professionalism of employees is one of the company’s main assets so we arrange internal training and coaching sessions as well as knowledge sharing meetups on a regular basis. Additionally, in summertime we run a number of open-air external meetups where our colleagues share their experience with professionals outside the company.
You have an amazing opportunity to join our team and take part in realization of inspiring company’s goals.