*instinctools has a great and worthy opportunity for a skilled Senior Business Analyst who wants to make value for both clients and company businesses.
Our company evolution is in charge of winning more clients in the DACH region as well as extending partnership within the current portfolio. This demands the revision of our approaches in customer business relations and testing or inventing some new ones, emphasizing our competitive advantages. The goal is to demonstrate solid expertise and client value delivery as a team of ambitious professionals with innovative and experienced visions.
- minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar role in IT sphere;
- experience in the fintech domain and understanding of the subject area;
- fluent English, both verbal and written.
- experience in working with JIRA/confluence at the user level;
- knowledge of techniques and approaches for tasks prioritization;
- experience in writing user stories;
- knowledge of the methods of decomposition of requirements;
- experience in using UML.
- ability to build efficiently work with the product owner;
- ability to work in a changing environment;
- ability to defend own decisions, proactively offer solutions to both business and teams.
Be able to:
- to work with the flow of information in a changing information space;
- to respond promptly to the development of new business ideas.
- identification and clarification of requirements;
- prioritization of requirements to ensure that the team works primarily on more significant functions;
- interaction with stakeholders, identifying their needs and working with expectations
- having a holistic view on the system as a whole, understanding business goals / needs and plans
- highlighting risks and dependencies that may affect delivery and timelines
- functional decomposition
- backlog management
What candidates can expect from us:
- а team of professionals, where you can discuss both new technologies and hobbies or interests;
- flexible working time;
- diverse benefits package;
- internal educational projects, meetups and conferences;
- stability: we have been on the market for 20 years and we are an HTP Belarus resident.
About our company:
*instinctools is a European IT digital consulting & delivery company that is at the stage of active growth and step changes. Today we are more than 300 professionals. Together we craft the team that is the center of unique IT culture. Our core value is the focus on personal employee environments, so anyone is comfortable and motivated to reveal its full potential for common success.