*instinctools is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who is eager to undertake various solid tasks and see problems before they happen.We provide smooth projects onboarding: knowledge transfer sessions and support from colleagues.
We are offering remote work.
Technology DevOps stack:
- IaC: Azure Resource Manager;
- Cloud: Azure;
- Containerizations: Docker, k8s;
- Monitoring/logging: ELK, Splunk, Zabbix;
- OS: Windows, Linux;
- CI/CD: Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub Actions.
- You don’t have to be an expert in all of these technologies.
You are a highly driven, solutions-oriented technical professional, who wants to be able to:
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on Azure;
- deal with the current Terraform code and add new logic to automation;
- deal with the existing ansible code and add new logic;
- maintain and troubleshoot the K8s infrastructure;
- work with CI/CD tools (Gitlab, Jenkins, CircleCI, GitHub depending on the project);
- problem-solving of Azure infrastructure;
- monitoring and logging (ELK Stack, Zabbix, Splunk depending on the project);
- has basic experience in database administration;
- communicate with customers on daily basis
- has outstanding communication skills in English (upper-intermediate or higher);
- promote the development and growth of the DevOps team.
- A relaxed atmosphere without formalism and bureaucracy;
- Flexible working time;
- Diverse benefits package and soulful office parties;
- Stability. We have been on the market for 21 years and we are HTP Belarus resident;
About our company:
Currently our company is going through the stage of active growth and changes which means we are building a brand new corporate culture — the culture of growth and self-development.
Our main focus now is on personal and working environment upgrading. We strongly believe that professionalism of employees is one of the company’s main assets so we arrange internal training and coaching sessions as well as knowledge sharing meetups on a regular basis.
You have an amazing opportunity to join our team and take part in realization of inspiring company’s goals.