*instinctools is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work as a part of our professional team.
Our Clients are world-famous companies of different industries. We have a wide range of projects in portfolio e.g. web services, mobile applications, blockchain and large enterprise systems built on various platforms and technologies. Project Managers, System Architects, Business Analysts, Developers, QA engineers, UX/UI designers, DevOps and other experts work together to provide the best service for your Customers.
It’s worth joining us if you want:
- Work together with highly-skilled engineers;
- Take an active part in the Company growth and development;
- Build great products for and with our Customers;
- Solve non-trivial problems and meet interesting challenges;
- Establish and support a high level of trust in relations with a Client.
Our expectations of the ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of successful experience in Project Management;
- English level: Advanced or higher;
- Strong system-, analytical-, conceptual thinking skills;
- Excellent communicator: negotiation and persuasion/influencing skills;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with different facilitation techniques;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with a wide range of Project Management tools and techniques;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with a wide range of project/product development approaches and methods, software development methodologies;
- Ability to explain and present things of various complexity to different types of audiences;
- Self-organization, planning, task balancing, prioritization skills;
- Effective leadership and proven positive mentoring history;
- Stress resistance and mitigation skills;
- Perfect SDLCs knowledge and proven hands-on experience with different SDLCs;
- Experience organizing on-site team events and requirement workshops;
- Ability to stay effective while being remote and autonomous;
- Ability to adhere to and follow professional ethics and corporate culture;
- Striving to improve cross-department interaction (Sale, BA, Dev, QA, UI/UX, other);
- Open-minded and willing to propose, apply and adapt various methodologies and approaches based on the customer business needs.
Will be a plus:
- German language level: intermediate or higher;
- Software Development experience and technical background is your advantage;
- Business Analysis/QA experience is your advantage;
- Proven professional education/certificates is your advantage;
- Knowledge of different business domains.
- Work on various projects for clients from USA and Europe
- Professional and career development opportunities (regular performance review)
- English classes with native speakers
- Flexible working time
- Diverse benefits package and soulful office parties
- A relaxed atmosphere without formalism and bureaucracy
- Stability. We have been on the market for 21 years and we are a HTP Belarus resident
About our company:
Currently our company is going through the stage of active growth and changes which means we are building a brand new corporate culture – the culture of growth and self-development.
Our main focus now is on personal and working environment upgrading. We strongly believe that professionalism of employees is one of the company’s main assets so we arrange internal training and coaching sessions as well as knowledge sharing meetups on a regular basis. Additionally, in summer time we run a number of open-air external meetups where our colleagues share their experience with professionals outside the company.
You have an amazing opportunity to join our team and take part in realization of inspiring company’s goals.