*instinctools is looking for a Solution Architect.
Our Clients are world-famous companies of different industries. We have a wide range of projects in portfolio e.g. web services, mobile applications, blockchain and large enterprise systems built on various platforms and technologies. Project Managers, System Architects, Business Analysts, Developers, QA engineers, UX/UI designers, DevOps and other experts work together to provide the best service for your Customers
- Involvement to presale processes as a technical consultant;
- Analyze of business and technical issues of a customer;
- Collaborate with team to draft functional and non-functional requirements;
- Converts requirements to technical architecture;
- Documentation of high-level product specifications and solution design;
- Support the process of estimation and planning taking into account constraints like risks, resources etc.;
- Define development standards, e.g., coding standards, tools, review processes, test approach, etc.;
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams during the solution implementation and delivery;
- Ensure software meets all requirements;
- Approve final product before launch.
What we expect from our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of work experience in a relevant role;
- 7+ years of work in software engineering industry;
- Experience in engineering and software architecture design;
- Able to translate business concerns into technical implementations;
- Understanding of architectural and enterprise design patterns;
- Knowledge of UML;
- In-depth understanding of coding languages;
- Experience in cloud platforms;
- Project management experience is advantageous;
- Efficient communication skills;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English level;
- A good team player.
- A relaxed atmosphere without formalism and bureaucracy;
- Flexible working time;
- Diverse benefits package and soulful office parties;
- Stability. We have been on the market for 20 years and we are HTP Belarus resident;
About our company:
Currently our company is going through the stage of active growth and changes which means we are building a brand new corporate culture — the culture of growth and self-development.
Our main focus now is on personal and working environment upgrading. We strongly believe that professionalism of employees is one of the company’s main assets so we arrange internal training and coaching sessions as well as knowledge sharing meetups on a regular basis.
You have an amazing opportunity to join our team and take part in realization of inspiring company’s goals.